Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Woo Pig Sooie

Those that are blessed to be from Arkansas know about a little thing we like to call "Calling the Hogs". My sweet husband, being from New York state, had no idea what that was. The nice people he is interning for showed him what that meant. I guess this was at a track meet and he did not get the full understanding of what it all meant because today while we were eating lunch in one of the cafeterias, one of the other interns showed me a video of her niece and nephew calling the pigs and a little while later my husband turns to me and asks so what are the hand motions? He then proceeds to demonstrate what he thinks the "hand motions" are. He throws his hands up in the air and then does a move similar to the running man (which he also had no idea as to what the running man was). I died laughing as well as the other intern, Cory. Oh goodness, I guess I have not been a good wife and introduced him to the Arkansas way of life. Hopefully I will soon be able to get him some UofA apparel and further get him accustomed to Arkansas life in Fayetteville. Oh how the adventures continue. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment