Monday, January 31, 2011

Sitting with Impatience......

So while I write this, I sit at the Christ on Campus office and wait for the snow to start falling. I do like the snow, but I think I like it when it starts falling rather than having to sit and anticipate it falling. Once it starts falling I have a better idea of how much we are going to get and the like. We are supposed to get anywhere from an inch to two inches of ice and then 4 to 8 inches of snow with local amounts being 10 to 15 inches. Different reports say different things though so what really happens is only to be seen in the near future. (I am kinda hoping to be snowed in honestly though.) :)

As of right now, it is just misty and foggy looking outside.

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to be snowed in with a snow day Wednesday! I just did grocery shopping, just in case!

    ReplyDelete