Thursday, January 20, 2011

This Menagerie of Discombobulated Thoughts

I have just had a lot of different things going through my head the last little bit.

*I am really liking the sounds of Bruno Mars & The Script lately as you can see from my playlist at the bottom of the page.

*I can't wait for tomorrow because my husband is coming back from Fayetteville for me & I am getting my hair cut!

*My parents are HILARIOUS! This is not necessarily a new revelation just something I have missed in person these last six months.

*Since I have been home I have been staying up until 1 or so in the morning... hmm, I really am a night owl when I don't have to work & LOVE it!

*I don't miss T.V. at all. Everything I could ever think of wanting to watch is either on Hulu or Netflix.

*I can't wait to get rid of my current cell phone & upgrade to an Android or Iphone.

*I am LOVING the snow! Can we get some more?

*I want to make snow ice cream so bad! It is soo good!

*I have made more food since I have been home than the first six months we have been married. I know that is horrible. I think from here on out it will get better! I promise!

*I was NOT impressed with Florida when we were there in early January. I will take my mountains over the ocean any day of the year!

*Today my mom & I got out and played in the snow and then made homemade hot chocolate to warm up when we came back in! :)

*I have made more mocha frosting for all the baked goods I have made....it is really really really good!

*I found my favorite chocolate cake recipe which is SUPER easy to make & super FAST! I have made it twice in two days! (I will add the recipe later on with a picture.)

*I made the *BEST* chocolate chip cookies today! I could take the credit but I think it belongs to my mom's new oven.

*We have gained a little bit of new support since being in Arkansas which is SUPER exciting!

*I am excited to go to Moberly & visit people a little bit later in the spring!

*May 14th is when a PAR-TAY is going to be going down in Kansas!

*I can't wait to go see friends in Indiana on our way back to New York.

*I have started watching American Idol again with my mom. LOVE the try-out phase.

Well for now I think that is enough random thoughts. I will put the chocolate cake recipe up in a little while!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, DEFINITELY put up the chocolate cake recipe! I'm so glad you get to see your hubby soon, and I'm glad you're having fun with your parents! We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete