Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Time & a Wedding

I have not written for a couple of weeks except last night about the concert at our church. So here is an update.

The Christmas season is upon us and it is turning into an immensely busy time. We are preparing to move to Arkansas for Bob's internship which is in Fayetteville (3 hours from where I am from). I am excited about this but at the same time extremely sad to leave my amazing co-workers and sweet babies I am granted the pleasure of taking care of. :) My last day at work is December 29th. I will be back though! :)
Just before we leave for Arkansas, a couple of friends are getting married (as in December 31). We are going to be going up there (Lake George) the day before as to help them prepare for the ceremony and reception.
This is the cute couple! So excited for them! :)

After their wedding, we leave for the All Staff Retreat for Impact Campus Ministries in Florida! 
I have never been to Florida so I am interested in seeing what everyone thinks is so great about it. We will see if I agree.
In going to a wedding everyone gives a gift. Well ours will be a little more special and well personal. Until their wedding is done I will not post a picture of the finally product but here are a few pictures of the different pieces of their gift. See if you can guess what it is! :)



Any guesses?





3 comments:

  1. Haha. Sorry Sandy but no. I will post the finished product with an explanation after their wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete