Monday, February 7, 2011

Strange Dreams.....

So we watched the Super Bowl & Glee and got home & went to bed about midnight and I had the CRAZIEST dream last night!! I mean seriously!! The CRAZIEST! My husband, parents, a really good friend from college (and her parents) & one of my uncles were all in it.

I am not exactly sure in what sequence it all played out in my dream but this is how I remember it.

I was going into a grocery where I used to work to grocery shop and these girl scouts start running across the street towards me and start trying to sell me RANDOM stuff, not the normal girl scout cookies. I didn't want any of it and they begged me to talk to the management of the grocery store so that they could set up pallets to display what they were selling. I did not that and they begged me to help them set up the stuff so I did that as well.
I got done with that and went back out to the parking lot for some reason and saw one of my uncles and his dad in the parking lot. We said hi and then went our own ways. That was really strange.
I, then, saw my parents way out in the parking lot with their hydro-mulcher, trying to get it started. I went to help them but by the time I got there, they had it started.
Then it went to my house & my husband & his our roommate (apparently he lived with the guy before we were married & we could not afford to get our own place so we had to live with him) & my good friend from college were all there. We were all sitting around and my friend was said she was feeling weird and then she had a baby out of the blue. I had to help her deliver it & then I called 911 but the call would not go through & I kept redialing the number and one time it went through to my dad's cell phone & I was like I don't want to talk to you, I am trying to call 911, my friend just had a baby. I hung up on him and my friend's mom was there then (she is a nurse & apparently neighbors with my parents) so she cut the baby's umbilical cord and then her dad came and we took her and the baby to the doctor.
All the while, there had been a guy going around the town that day & if he could tell you were home, he would knock on your door and when you answered, he would throw a fireball in your door and catch your house on fire.

It was the CRAZIEST dream I have ever had (& for the record, my friend is not the type to randomly have a baby, oh me oh my)

1 comment: